Harvest Health

Harvest Health

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Disorganised

The New Year induced desires to cull, toss and organise.  One of the jobs which I have to admit to starting but getting nowhere near finishing involves this recipe book:


Which unfortunately is crammed full of loose papers, and looks like this:


There are lots of newspaper cuttings and computer printouts, - all recipes that I thought at one time or another I would like to make.  Needless to say, with them all jammed in like this, I haven't made many of them.  I know there are some good recipes in there.   I think that I would find good recipes for family meal planning, and new vegetable recipes, if I could get this in working order.  It appears to be, however, one of those jobs that is started with enthusiasm, but ends in a muddle soon after.

Does anyone else have a recipe book that looks like this, or even better, does anyone have any good ideas on how to store random recipes to increase their chance of being cooked?

No comments:

Post a Comment