|Sweet potato wedges|
- Wash 2 sweet potatoes well, but don't peel them
- Cut them into wedges by cutting lengthways into quarters, and then into desired size
- Line a baking tin with baking paper, and brush lightly with olive oil
- Brush the wedges with olive oil and sprinkle with a mixture of ground coriander and salt
- Roast for about 25 minutes in a reasonable hot oven (190 - 200C), until tender and golden brown.
Sweet potatoes are one of the richest source of beta-carotene - a precursor to Vitamin A. Not only is Vitamin A necessary for good eyesight, it is also necessary for a strong immune system and healthy skin.
Sweet potatoes also have a lot lower GI (Glycaemic Index), so are good for those trying to lose weight.